Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Another round of Freddy Krueger

Last night was bittersweet. And by last night, I mean two nights ago because I got busy and started this post but didn't finish it til now. Moving on...

+michael boyajian and I were back with +Armada Volya and Vincent to talk about Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and 5 (Dream Master and Dream Child).

Why was it bitter? Because my internet didn't like me and decided it wanted to be a tease and come in and out of my life and play with my emotions for an hour. Stupid internet. I love you. And hate you.

Why was it sweet? There were a ton of great topics discussed. Freddy's different deaths, creative adaptations for the films, why the karate fighting scene in 4 was tough to watch for some, but the highlight for others...oh and how-via youtube on a lonely weekend night-I rediscovered an awesome song!! Dramarama fans out there, you know what I'm talking about.

If you're even a slight fan of the Nightmare on Elm Street series or feel like listening to a hilarious rant by Vincent, I'd suggest checking this out. Our hosts provide some behind the scenes info on the movies themselves i.e. how the special effects were pretty damn kick ass and, well, a bunch of other ish that I don't feel like typing out. It's on video so you can catch it all on the link below.

Under Candlelight NoES 4 and 5

Thanks for stopping by, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment