Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First podcast!

So this past Friday I was on my very first podicast "Under Candlelight" with Armada, Vincent, a guy named Total Wafflez (with a "z") and my buddy +Michael Boyajian. We talked about the original Nightmare on Elm Street, or at least tried to, because as you will see we did touch on other movies in the series and went off topic into other horror movies. Everyone gave their favorite parts, likes/dislikes, top kills, what we would have done differently and how this slasher affected us- among other sh!t (can I cuss on here?)

Anyway, for me in particular, Freddy was king back in the day. I'm a big dreamer and always have been, so I'm sure you could imagine after I saw NoES 1 back in the 80's I was freaked out. Straight up, forever changed. Screw the boogyman in my closet, f**k Jason Voorhees pulling me under water at any summer camp, my worst fear was Freddy getting to me in my dreams. And he did, a few times, but luckily he stopped haunting me a few years ago. I won't go into those details, well unless you ask nicely.

I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to watch the podcast/hangout, but we did have some good laughs and you can watch how Freddy terrorized me. I had a blast with everyone and am looking forward to round two.

Look out for the next episode this upcoming Friday (8/16/13) where we keep diving into the NoES series with our hosts Armada and Vincent.

Watch it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment