Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

So this is where I'm at...

Alright, let's get right into it. Good news/Bad news.

Good news is I'm more than halfway through with the second draft of the third book! Yay!! It's crazy, sad, happy, gritty and, well, awesome!

Bad news is it's not gonna be done for a few more months :(

"But Thompson, why not? You left us hanging and we want to know how it all ends! Is that so much to ask for?!?!" you shout to the heavens, well, maybe you didn't but I'm just gonna assume you did.

My reply is...

"I'm leeeeeeeeeeeeaving on a jet plane (yes, I'm singing it out-loud)" but I know when I'll be back again.... and unfortunately I won't be back til summertime. Can't tell ya where I'm working, can't have my stalkers following me outta the country ;)

Now I know I've told a few people I'd try to have Book Three (The Other Side) out by the end of January, but honestly this book is sooooo freakin' long, like EPIC-long, that it's just been incredibly time consuming. And it's not like I'm lolly-gagging (hi, 1950's) I really am hard at work! There's no way I was gonna rush the story and put out a POS finale, so just know that I'm working hard to get you the best quality book you deserve.

BUT!

That being said, I am over halfway done and with the second draft (traditionally the draft that takes the longest for me), so when I finish, take a small break to regain my sanity, I'll hit the third and fourth drafts hard and get you the story ASAP!

If you have any questions, or need any updates, let me know. I'll be happy to respond.

Hope all six of ya'll are well and stay tuned.

Peace world,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment