Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas/Happy Bday

Good Morning, everyone!

Don't worry this post will be short :)

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. And for those who have different beliefs, I hope you had and continue to have an excellent holiday season. I hope you got to spend it with the close ones in your life, and who knows, maybe you even met some new friends?? There's a ton to be thankful for and one of the things I'm most thankful for has been the opportunity to put my stories out there for you to read. I really appreciate all of you for supporting me in my writing. I hope that as time goes by the writing continues to improve and the stories continue to get better and more exciting.

Also, I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy bday. I appreciate the messages/calls/texts from all of you. You seriously rock! Aaaaand IF you felt like giving me a present, it wold be awesome to hear you in the form of a review on amazon. Positive or negative, long or short, it's nice to hear from readers to see what they liked/didn't like and how I can continue to make better stories with each book.

That's it, I'm done :)

Again, thank you and I hope all of you had an excellent Christmas/holiday season and whatever your plans are for NYE, have a blast and be safe!! And hey, it's about to be a new year so whatever you've been holding off on, do it! Travel, start a new hobby, ask the person out, go for a career change, learn something new; whatever it is, go for it and give it all you got, you'll be glad you did! Don't let time pass you by!

Bye world!

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment